Fast, secure and reliable backup solutions for your business
Check out our top tips and backup jargon explained blogs to help you decide on the right solution for your business. Or use our backup survey to submit your enquiry and we will help find a solution for you.
PC Comms Document Backup
Automatically backup all of your important business documents in case your computer is lost, stolen or fails*#
- Back up twice daily
- Unlimited storage
- 28 days retention
- Self-service portal
Prices start from just £2.50 per computer / month – More info
#Note: Document Backup is included for free with all our new support plans.
PC Comms Office 365 Backup
Automatically backup your Email, OneDrive and SharePoint data.
Just because your data is stored in the cloud doesn’t mean that it’s being backed regularly.
Office 365 provides geo-redundancy which offers a high level of availability. It does not protect your business from data loss. Use our Office 365 Backup solution to:
- Provide recoverability against accidental or malicious deletion of Office 365 data
- Protect your historical & archived data
- Meet legal and compliance requirements
- Ensure recoverability against virus, malware and ransomware
- Guard against Office 365 app outages & failed 3rd party software integrations
Our Office 365 Backup solution takes care of your data with:
- Automatic backups – take snapshots of company Email, OneDrive, SharePoint, Calendar and Contacts up to 3 times a day
- New user detection and automatic archiving of departing employees ensuring seamless user life cycle management
- Unlimited storage that can backup TB’s of data
- No on-prem infrastructure is necessary – everything is stored in the cloud
Prices start from £2.50 per user / month – More info
PC Comms Workstation Backup
Backup your mission-critical computers and speed up the recovery of data and applications
For mission-critical computers, PC Comms Workstation Backup uses local and cloud storage to give you flexible, secure backups that can be recovered quickly.
- AES-256 Encryption & TLS 1.2 -secures your data and protects it in transit.
- Local and Cloud backup – flexible backup options to improve reliability and recovery performance.
- Recovery – minimise downtime with recovery to the same, or new hardware.
- 12 months of data retention.
- Includes 100GB of Cloud Storage
Prices start from £25 per month / computer – More info
PC Comms Server Backup
Protect your core business data, applications & services.
Even the most basic of servers can cripple a business if it fails. Having a fast, secure, reliable and flexible backup and recovery solution is a must:
- AES-256 encryption & TLS 1.2 -secures your data and protects it in transit
- Backup options available for Virtual (Hyper-V & VMWare) and Physical Servers
- Optional backup to Microsoft Azure UK datacenters (1TB included with Silver and Gold packages)
- near Instant Recovery – boot your server directly from local backup storage, or using the PC Comms Backup Cube (included with Gold Backup only) and restore in the background
- Continuous backup protection – backup your data every 5 minutes**
- Replication – copy servers & data to our offsite location, improving recoverability in the event of a disaster*
- Increased Retention – up to 24 months of data retention***
Find out more: bit.ly/PCCMCube
Bronze – £75 / month – local backup – more info
Silver – £125 / month – hybrid backup – more info
Gold – £199 / month – disaster recovery – more info
* Dependant on available internet bandwidth
** Dependant on the performance of customer equipment
*** Dependant on storage required
~ Additional storage available – call for pricing
~~ Disaster Recovery is a consultancy service, including risk analysis, documentation and recommendations.