Office 365 for Businesses in Bridgwater, Somerset and the South West.
Looking for help deploying Office 365 in your business? We can help with the planning, set up, configuration and support to make your organisation’s use of Office 365 as productive as possible. We are a Microsoft Silver Partner, certified to assist with small and medium-sized businesses with Microsoft’s cloud-based solutions. We provide IT Support and Services to businesses throughout Bridgwater, Somerset and the South West.
Choosing an Office 365 Subscription
Your office in the cloud, MS Office 365 is a collection of applications and services allowing you to work on all of your devices, whenever you need it, and virtually wherever you are.
- MS Office Suite including, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, One Note and Publisher.
- Exchange Server online.
- Share Point online now with 1TB shared storage.
- One Drive with 1TB personal storage.
- Skype for Business, video conference, instant messaging and voice.
The best way to get the latest version of Office on your desktop is with an Office 365 subscription. Whether you have purchased a new computer, or just looking to update your systems we will help you find a subscription that is right for you.
- Always up-to-date. Never buy a new version of Office again
- Each user can install Office on up to 5 PC’s or Macs
- Save to the Cloud for backup and anywhere access.
- Use Office on your smartphone and tablet.
- Office 2016 now available
For help deciding on the right 365 Office subscription call or submit a request now.
Business Class Email
Need fast, reliable and always available email that has built-in spam and malware protection that is always up to date?
Built with Exchange email technology, the leading email solution for business around the world. Office 365 Business Essentials comes with a 50GB mailbox from just £3.10 per month.
- Use your own custom domain for your email address
- Connect with Outlook for fully featured offline support
- Access web mail through any modern browser.
- Available on your PC or Mac.
- As well as Windows Phone, iPhone, Android and Blackberry devices.
For help deciding on the right 365 Email subscription call or submit a request now.
Email Migration Services
Migrating away from an existing hosted email server or from POP mailboxes can be complicated, stressful and may lead to downtime or loss of service. At PC Comms we follow proven best practices to migrate email services on time and budget, with as little interruption to your business as possible.
Migration services start from as little as £25 per user.
We offer a full range of support services for your business, as well as a dedicated support service for Office 365 Email. Starting from just £2.50 per user/month we will manage and support your Office 365 subscription.
For more information on our support services click here.
Protect your data
Although your data is backed up by MS Office 365 and is not likely to disappear anytime soon, it is recommended to take regular backups of your business data no matter the platform. Protect your data from deletion, being overwritten, malware, or service outages.
Seamlessly backup Office 365 and Google Apps.
- Choose which accounts to backup
- Automatically Backup 3 times per day
- Unlimited manual backups
- Choose from 3 month, 6 month or unlimited retention periods
- Granular restore allows you to restore individual files, emails or objects, as well as entire accounts.
- Export data to industry standard formats to recover from outages
- With AES 256 bit data encryption
Protect your business cloud data from as little as £2 per user/month.
Want professional looking email signatures from all your devices, well now you can. Choose from a huge range of templates or design your own, we will upload and manage your signatures with Office 365. So no matter which device you use to send email to your customers will receive the same marketing experience helping you stay mobile and successfully market your business wherever you are.
Get professional looking signatures on any device from just £1 per user/month.
365 Customisation and Development
Have an idea that could help make your business more successful or efficient, but not sure how to achieve it?
SharePoint online can be used as a platform to build business applications, with its built-in templates, workflow and event-driven triggers as well as a store full of pre-built plugins and apps.
Other uses for SharePoint online include building a company intranet or extranet for collaboration with your workforce or customers. As well as team sites for collaboration on specific projects.
Whatever your needs our developers can help you realise your idea and make it a reality. We offer a free 1-hour consultation for all development work, so call us now or request a call back to book an appointment.