Top reasons to backup Office 365
6th July 2017
Why do I need to backup my Office 365 data!
Its already backed up by Microsoft isn’t it?
Yes that’s partly true, however you are in the hands of Microsoft support.
You have no control over what is restored, when or the content. So this only really protects you in the event of a service failure. The two main issues with this are, lost data and lost time, both of which can be extremely costly.
Top reasons why you should consider backing up Office 365.
- Access to your data in the event of a service failure.
- Protect yourself from accidental or malicious deletion of your data.
- Avoid overwriting data when restoring, with the ability to choose a new restore location.
- Speed of restorations, recover files in minutes, not hours or days.
- Choose your recovery point, recover data from any point in time.
- Retain inactive user data for up to 365 days or more.
Office 365 Backup service from PC Comms allows you to protect and quickly restore content stored in Office 365, including SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, and OneDrive for Business – with granular content backup and recovery. Choose from Amazon S3 or Micorsoft Azure for backup locations.
Prices start from £2.00 per user per month, with 50GB of cloud storage included!
Contact us for more info.